Dwafts Rules 2018
- Stock Engines: Stock means no machining or aftermarket parts inside of engine
- Option 1: 1240 LBS. with 600 CC EFI Engine
- Option 2: 1300 LBS. with any 2004 or older 1000CC EFI Engine
- Engine without ID Markings will be deemed Illegal.
- #1: Chassis: Any Dwarf chassis with maximum height of 54”
- #2: Rear Ends: Any automotive type rear axle quick-change,add 50LBS to total base weight for engine option listed above.
- #3: Rear Suspensions: Any three or four link rear suspension. NO BRID CAGES
- #4: Shocks: Any one single none-adjustable shock per wheel. NO CANISTER SHOCKS
- #5: Front Suspension: Any Front Suspension
- #6: Brakes: Must have a minimum of 3 working brakes.
- #7: Tires: Any Tires- MUST DUROMETER 35 or Higher always.
- #8: Wheels: Bead-Locks and Bead rings okay. Maximum 8” Wheels