Pure Mini Rules
4 CYL only No V6 Must be Make and Model of Car type v6 will have to run MINI MOD
- Body:Stock/Front and Rear after market ok
- Cam:Engine will need to pull 16 inches minimum of vacuum at 1200 rpm.
Must provide vacuum source at intake or base of carburetor.
- Carburetor:One or two barrel or factory fuel injected, throttle body type.
- Chassis:Stock 4 point cage – 3 door bars on driver side
- Engine:Stock for car. (NO Turbo AND ALLWHEEL DRIVES)
- Crate Motor:None
- Engine Setback:None
8.Car calmed: $2300.00 and will swap cars. Must be running at end of race, and must be in top 5 to do so. All goes But seat and seat belts. $2000.00 to the driver of the car that is calmed. Track will keep the $300.00 no matter how the out come is. Must have money with in 10 minutes.
- Fire Suit:Recommended
- Fuel Cell:Must be secure with metal strapping and protected by a roll cage.
- Headers:Headers ok for 2011 season. Exhaust must be cover if running thru the car.
- Rear End:Stock –Locked ok
- Roof Height:42 inches minimum measurement at (10 inches back from windshield) in center of the roof.
- Stabilizer Bar:Stock
- Transmission: Stock locked is ok
- Tires:Maximum 8 inches – Any DOT tire. Grooving allowed. Bead Lock on right side only.
- Shocks:Stock or racing in stock location. No coil over allowed or adjustable struts.
- Weight Jacks:None
- Wheel Base:Stock
- Wheels:8 inch maximum. Bead lock on right side only
- Front Wheel Dr:Okay
- Fuel:Racing gas okay. No alcohol.
- Fire Extinguisher:Mandatory
- Springs:Racing or stock in stock location.
- Window Net:Optional
- Mufflers:Optional unless made to use by the city
- Seat belts:No older than 3 years.