Christmas Lights at Clarksville Speedway
Each year beginning Thanksgiving night( November 22nd 2018), and following daily through the last Day of the Years (Dec 31st 2018), the Clarksville Speedway lights up the Christmas season!
Start a new holiday tradition with your family while enjoying over one mile, and over a Two million lights, from the comfort of your car.
Enjoy the lights and sounds of Christmas.
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday – Thursday Dark til 9:30 or last Car
- Fridays & Saturdays Dark til 10:30 or last Car
Admission is same as last year… $25 per car load, $100 for Tour Bus, $50 for Cargo Vans or more then 8 Person in a vehicle, but look for $5 off coupons scattered throughout Clarksville and in your favorite local publications.
We have some special admission nights this year:
- Military Nights Each night $23.00 with Military ID
- Church Nights (November 25th, Dec. 2nd, 9th &16th 2018): $18 with your church bulletin.
- School Personnel & Teacher Night (Nov 27th, 2018) : $18 with School ID
- Senior Citizens Night (Nov 28th, 2018): $18 ages 65 and over.
- Scout Night Boy and Girls (Dec. 4th, 2018): $18 for scouts in uniform.
- EMS & Healthcare Professionals (Dec. 5th, 2018): $18
- City & County Employees Night TN & KY (Dec. 11th, 2018): $18 With City or County ID card.
- APSU Night: (Dec. 12th, 2018): $18 with APSU ID card
- Other Coupons are not valid on special price nights.
We can’t wait to see you!